We specialise in providing property owners and landlords legal advice to help them avoid court proceedings being issued.
The same issues affecting landlords are relevant to property owners.
We provide landlords legal advice and assistance whether a dispute has arisen, or proceedings issued.
We have expertise in assisting you at every stage of the process of letting a property, from drafting the tenancy agreement to ending a tenancy and recovering possession.
We advise landlords with:
- Drafting tenancy agreements
- Complying with tenancy deposit scheme requirements
- Taking the right action regarding tenants who are in rent arrears or in breach of their tenancy agreement
- Ending a tenancy and recovering possession of the property
- Disrepair issues including defending landlords in County Court claims for disrepair brought by tenants
Our legal fees are competitive and reasonable, enabling you stay in control and choose when you need us and how much we do.
You can find more details on the legal requirements of landlords here: https://www.gov.uk/browse/housing-local-services/landlords
To find out more about how Bedrock Solicitors could help you please contact us.