The UK Immigration laws are changing and becoming tougher and more demanding for immigrants.
Our expert services have a proven record of achieving positive outcomes for our clients.
We are dedicated and experienced to deal with almost all kind of immigration matters including all
- Immigration Applications
- Judicial Reviews
- Admin Reviews
- Appeals to the First-tier Tribunal (Immigration and Asylum Chamber)
- Upper Tribunal
- the Court of Appeal
- Supreme Court of the United Kingdom
- European Court of Human Rights and European Court of Justice.
We have a competitive fee system and our fees are reasonable, focusing on value for money services and ensure the quality of work for all immigration applications. We appreciate a small error in dealing with an immigration matter may result in the migrant’s losing right to remain, rights to work, right to drive, right to rent, right to recourse to medical services and much more advantages of living in a modern British society.
It is therefore recommended that you always use services of immigration experts like Law Bedrock Solicitors.
We provide excellent legal services concerning all immigration matters including:
- Entry Clearance Visa Applications
- Family Members of British Citizens and Settled Persons
- Visit Visas
- Long Residence Applications
- Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications
- British Citizenship
- European Union (EU / EEA) Family Members and Extended Family Members Applications
- Permanent Residence Applications
- Complex Cases
- Human Rights Applications
- Children Applications
- Application on Medical Grounds
- Humanitarian Applications
- Same Day Service Applications
- Business Visas
- Tier 1 Entrepreneur Application
- Points Based Migrant Family Members,
- Tier 2 Work Permit Applications
- Tier 4 Student Applications
- Extension of Leave to Remain Applications
- Graduate Entrepreneur Application
- Immigration Appeals
- Judicial Review
- Admin Reviews.
We provide free legal advice for 5 minutes for first time only.
Out of Office hours
Please contact us for an out of hours appointment by using our contact details.
Document Checking Service
We can provide document checking service for usual immigration, nationality and other application for a fixed of £300 (where applicable). Please contact us to book a document checking appointment.
Delay and Pending Matters
The Home Office has a statutory duty to deal with all immigration matters within a reasonable time. It is unfortunate that sometime the Home Office delays in deciding the immigration applications. We can assist you to expedite your matter by challenging the delay by serving pre-action protocol for judicial review notices and where necessary by challenging the delay in the courts by bringing judicial review proceedings.
If your application for an entry clearance visa or leave to remain in the United Kingdom has been refused without any right of appeal, you may still be able to challenge the decision by way of bringing judicial review court claim in the Administrative Court.
If you have a partner living in the UK without any leave, you may still apply to have regularised their status under EU law or Human Rights law subject to meeting the requirement.
For more details please click on the relevant link pages or contact us.