Immigration, Private Asylum in Stratford, London
We can assist clients with the following types of legal matters under General Immigration:
- Assisting those that are here illegally or have overstayed to regularise their stay
- Deportation / Illegal Entry
- Discretionary applications made outside the Immigration Rules
- Domestic Violence victims
- EEA Association Agreement Applications
- Entry Clearance
- EU Residence Applications
- Family Reunion applications and appeals
- Judicial Review
- Married & Unmarried Partner Concession Application & Appeals
- Port Emergencies
- Spouses & Partners
- Travel Document Applications
- Private Asylum
Appeals & Judicial Review
We are specialists in Immigration in Stratford, London, and can assist you in relation to your immigration appeal against the Home Office or Entry Clearance application for leave to enter (entry clearance/visa), private asylum in Stratford, or leave to remain (application to the Home Office for extension of stay) has been refused. To find out whether or not there are good prospects of success if you appeal to challenge the immigration decision, you can arrange an appointment to discuss your immigration matter face to face with one of our Immigration Caseworkers who will advise you about the chances of success in your appeal.
Challenging Removals from the UK
Our Immigration Solicitors are specialised in providing legal representation to those whose removal from the UK is imminent. We can seek injunction from the High Court Judge to challenge the removal of a person if such removal is not in accordance with law. In cases of imminent removal you can contact us. You can find out information from the UK Government web site.
We have just created an article on the impact a no-deal Brexit will have.
Contact us to arrange an appointment to talk over your situation with an experienced solicitor in London.