Divorce and Family Law
We understand that family and marital problems can be very difficult and stressful. Our Lawyers will listen to you and provide you with a full legal service should you require this to enable you to achieve the best possible result. We can help with divorce, dissolution of civil partnership, financial provision, matters concerning children, Non Molestation Injunctions, or any other Family Law related matter. We offer full advice and wherever possible, encourage out of court resolutions rather than litigation.
We can help
We understand the issues, and we’ve helped many people dealing with the same stresses as you are come through it all cleanly. We’ll help you work out the best way forward and negotiate calmly on your behalf. No matter how hard it gets our family law solicitors will stand by you and keep our eyes on the best possible outcome for you and your family.
Our family law solicitors are empathetic and highly skilled. You will find us friendly, practical, and discreet.
We can help with:
- Amicable separations and divorces. If you’ve already worked out a plan that is agreeable to both parties, then we can help make it legally binding.
- Collaborative law. If you want to deal with the issues you’re facing in a non confrontational way then we can help. We’ll meet with you, your partner and their collaborative lawyers to work out mutually acceptable solutions to your issues.
- Prenuptial agreements. No one likes to go into marriage anticipating the worst outcome, and yet, it’s important to protect your rights. We’ll make the conversation less awkward by working out whether you need an agreement, and if you do, what terms make sense to both of you.
Experienced family law solicitors at your side
You don’t have to go though this alone. Our experienced family law solicitors will help you fairly lay the past to rest, build strong foundations for your future, and get your new life off to a good start.
- Affordable fixed fee divorce payment plans
- Flat fees and up front costs agreements
- Empathy, clarity and strength
People often focus on the the divorce and financial settlements. They often don’t have the time to consider other important matters arising from this life changing event. We would recommend you also consider changes for the below,
Contact us to arrange an appointment to talk over your situation with an experienced solicitor in London.